Vivitra 440Mg Inj
PACKING : 1 VIAL
GENERIC NAME : TRANSTUZUMAB 440Mg
Vivitra (Trastuzumab) is a humanized monoclonal anti-HER2 (Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2) antibody. Vivitra 440Mg Injection is used in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. It works on tumors known to overexpress the protein HER2. It also treats gastric cancer. The dosage of Vivitra 440Mg Injection that is administered generally depends on the severity of the cancer, health of the patient, body weight, height and other health problems that the patient may already have. Usage of this injection may cause the regular Cancer-drug borne side effects, but Vivitra 440mg inj has provided effective results with comparatively fewer adversities. One is most likely continue to take Vivitra until the disease grows or spreads, or until the side effects become unmanageable.
Breast cancer is an unwanted reality of the new era. A lump in the breast, a change in breast shape, dimpling of the skin, fluid coming from the nipple, or a red scaly patch of skin and you or your loved one is now another name in the victim list of breast cancer. It is basically a malignant tumor (a collection of cancer cells) arising from the cells of the breast. Contrary to the popular opinion, breast cancer is as common with men as it is with women.
Types of Breast Cancer
The breast is made up of glands called lobules that can make milk and thin tubes called ducts that carry the milk from the lobules to the nipple. Breast tissue also contains fat and connective tissue, lymph nodes, and blood vessels. Breast cancer is of various types and each of them possess certain aspects.
* Ductal carcinoma in situ: One of the most common and extremely curable type of non invasive breast cancer is ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS). Since it is non invasive, it does not spread and therefore usually has a very high cure rate.
* Invasive ductal carcinoma: Invasive Ductal Carcinoma starts in a duct of the breast and grows into the surrounding tissue. About 80% of invasive breast cancers are invasive ductal carcinoma, making it the most common type.
* Invasive lobular carcinoma: Invasive lobular carcinoma starts in the glands of the breast that produce milk.
Causes of Breast Cancer
Cancer of all types develop in human body due to certain reasons and factors, some are the core reason for cancer cell development, while some make the body prone to develop these cancer cells.
* Genetics: If a direct family relative had breast cancer, chances of you having breast cancer at some point in your life are higher. So if your mother, sister, or grandmother, for example, was diagnosed with breast cancer, you must take precautions and screen your heath too.
* Age: As if old age was not painful in itself, it brings along higher chances of getting breast cancer.
* Personal history: If you were diagnosed with breast cancer in one breast at some point in your life, make sure you take close care of the other one, since the chances of developing breast cancer in the other breast increase in this situation.
* Menstruation: Hormonal change in women put their bodies at risk of developing cancer cells.
* Breast tissue: Women with dense breast tissue (as documented by mammogram) have a higher risk of breast cancer.
* Besides these, obesity, alcohol addiction, unhealthy food habits, and the regular reasons also end up creating cancer cells in breasts.